3.19.2009

THE WAR

I am at war with my sore throat.

I was sick about a week and a half ago. I slept non stop. My school work suffered. But I prevailed and my sore throat and the rest of my ailments went away.

Today I woke up with a sore throat. I thought to my self.. hmmm maybe it is spring allergies. My allergy medicine did nothing. I took a nap (after getting an A on my PR test thank you very much) and when I woke up my throat was worse. This is when I declared war.

I am a fighter and I will not loose this war.

Here are some of my strategies.

  • Drown my throat in Chloraseptic
  • Take lots of vitamin C
  • Drink orange juice
  • sleep lots
Here are some of the moves my throat is pulling

  • making it impossible for me to swallow
  • making it hard for me to talk
I had no idea how much I took for granted the ability to swallow.
Swallowing is great.
So is talking.
I knew that though.

The battle has begun.
I hope it is a short one.

Wish me luck

2 comments:

Caity Bennett said...

YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

ps i like the new layout.

pps i like you

Dominique said...

what is the address of Caitys blog