11.08.2009

Happiest birthday on earth!

I have had a month long birthday celebration. It has been ... well the only word I can think of to describe it is AWESOME. I have had fun all month long.

The first part of the festivities included and awesome concert. Snow Patrol. Derek bought me a ticket as my present. It was a really chill and fun concert. The band was funny and down to earth. They played their new song, Just say yes, which is my new favorite song. It was only their second time playing the song which is kinda great! I got to spend a day celebrating with the family and I love them all so much. I got the coolest gift from my mom, a V-blade Mandoline Slicer. Check it out. It slices everything. I am slightly nervous I will slice my finger off one day but so far I have only sliced foods. It even slices french fries. LOVE it.
The weekend of my birthday Caity, Carly and I went down to LA and had an epic weekend full of the beach shopping and of course DISNEYLAND. It was magical and so much fun. We stayed at Caity's friend from home Alex. It was an amazing weekend full of amazing people.
By far my favorite part was Disneyland. I love it there and it had been far too long since I had seen Mickey and Minnie. We went on my actual birthday and I got to wear a pin and everyone, the cast workers, strangers, Everyone wished me a Happy Birthday. It was so fun. I sported my Minnie ears proudly all day long. Even though I was turning 22 I felt like I was turning 6. I felt so young all day and I was excited for every ride. The park was all decked out with Halloween decorations. My favorite holiday( well technically it is tied with Christmas) and they had some amazing Halloween Fireworks. I loved them. They incorporated the villains with their music with the fireworks and I light/laser show on the castle. WOW. So great.
Needless to say I had an amazing Birthday. The only thing that could have made it better... If ALL of my favorite people could have been there with me. Next year folks. Mark your calendars. Oct. 25 year 10 (2010) Disneyland celebrates Dannielle's Birthday.

No comments: