5.16.2008

Roma la cita eterna!

Some of my Adventures in Rome


The church is true in Italy as well.
Making a wish... you can guess what it is.
The water in the Roman Fountains is drinkable. I love it.
Villa D'Este was BEUATIFUL. These fountains have been working for years and years.
They even had my favorite flowers in front of my favorite fountain.
There are 100 of these faces in a row. A fountain party.
Pompeii has a beautiful view. Too bad it was destroyed by a volcano.
Mi piace il colesseo. Motlo Bello.
A true european with my clothes drying out on my balcony.
Very cute Old Man. Italian Old men are my favorite.
Walking along the oldest roman road, still in use today. I liked it a lot. Especially this sign to a beautiful villa that I will someday live in!


The jewelry finds of Assisi!

3 comments:

Dominique said...

I loved Your picture mom said that you better get us all a peice of jewerly!! Put more pictures on there please!!

Dominique said...

MISS YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dominique said...

I heard you dumped your head in the trivie fountain and you got ten euro for!!! that is funny and i knew you would do something like it!! Because you are weird like that!!