5.04.2008

When in Rome......

AHHHH... ROMA la cità eterna. I am currently sitting in a litte internet cafe about a block away from my hotel in rome. and i love it. everybit of it. i have decided that italians are much cooler then americans and this is why:
*they are beautiful, even the ugly people have this beauty about them
*their food is amazing. a meal consists of pasta for the first course, meat and veggies for the second and fruit or gelato for the dessert.
*they wear whatever they want. black bra with see-through white shirt, classy, crazy hair, anything and some how they get away with it.
*they can speak italian. something that i am having a hard time with. although i did ask how much it was for an hour to use the internet, and I say grazie lots.
*they use their hands while they are talking. and i love it. i think if you ever wanted to destroy Italy all you need to do it tie their hands down... they wouldnt know how to comunicate.
*finally they have gelato. the only thing better then a scoop of gelato is two scoops of gelato.

i love waking up and opening the window and Rome is just right there. It is amazing!
LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN.

1 comment:

Dominique said...

Dannielley,
I am really missing you!! It sounds like you are having lots and lots of fun!! I wish I was there with you! I would be having one or even two scoops of Gelato! Ha Ha. Please bring home some gelato for me! I wish you were home and having a lot of fun!!! I love ya,
Dominique