7.18.2009

23 flavors

I was sitting at the table today eating pizza and examining my dr. pepper can and wondering how there were 23 flavors in the 12 oz. delightful drink. 23 different flavors? And as I was drinking I was also trying to figure out what flavors were in the delisiosity of a beverage. I don't know if you have ever tried this but it is not an easy task. The tv shows make it look easy. "ahhh yes i taste some coriander and lime with a hint of ginger..." Im my cup I tasted a bit of dr pepper with a hint of carbination and a ting of ice. So in my curiosity I decided to look up the 23 flavors. Apparently it is a bit of a secret. Do they even have 23 flavors? hmmm I did find out that it was invented by a pharmacist. And it does not contain prune juice although many of the list circulating cyber space think that prune juice is one of the main flavors. Also it is kosher! Thank you drpepper.com.

So maybe someday the secrets will be unleashed but untill then I will have to drink to the mystery.

1 comment:

Caity Bennett said...

You. Make. Me Laugh.

Ha.