7.26.2009

Proud to be a white person.


I just want to recognize this satirical genius. I found this blog a couple weeks ago and I keep going back. It is so funny and so true. I found myself over and over thinking hey I do that, or hey I like that. Not to mention there was tons of laughing involved. This work of wonder and laughter is called Stuff White People Like (stuffwhitepeoplelike.com) and it is just that. A blog about what white people like. Some of my favorite posts include, Bob Marley(#125), Girls with Bangs(#106), Asian Girls(#11) and Vespa Scooters(#126).

Yesterday I experience a true white person moment and I was apart of post #67 Standing still at concerts. It was great.

I have enjoyed every minute of this fantastic website and I am even contemplating buying the book. It is just that great.

No comments: