7.20.2010

Newest Celeb crush.

You know how sometimes you have those insta- celeb crushes... well this one was not quite like that. It was planted in me a long time ago and has just recently started to bloom. I didn't even realize I had a crush on him until last night, while watching Inception (which btw was AMAZING. go see it right now). Now some of you may think I am too old to have Celeb crushes. You are never too old for a Celeb crush. EVER. Just ask my grandpa about Julia Roberts.  I think the seed was planted in the late 90's when he starred in 3rd Rock from the sun. It was one of those shows I would watch every once and a while. The seed started to grow when he was in 10 things I Hate About You. Then it became a legitimate crush  with 500 Days of Summer. He was great in that movie, but he hadn't made my list quite yet. Then lasts night, as i was inches away  from his face plastered on the HUGE screen (We had to sit front row center because the movie was sold out) I fell in Celeb Crush LOVE.  He was amazing. He had the best outfits, his character had whit, and he was super sexy with a gun.
Just look at how great he looks slash his outfit is in this still from Inception. (did i mention that you need to go see that movie right now?)
And that is the story of my newest Celeb obsession.

No comments: