10.11.2010

BYU might be Hogwarts.



 I am not sure if there is anyone who has read Harry Potter that hasn't imagined studying at Hogwarts. Let's face it, it would be AMAZING. Well this week Caity and I discovered a part of BYU that might just be the link to the School of witchcraft and wizardry. We went to the library so I could find a couple of book on the history of ghost stories. I am fascinated with ghosts these days so I thought I might as well put my fascination to good use and write one of my many research papers on ghost stories. Well in the search to find books on ghosts, we came across the coolest section in the library I have ever come across. There were a number books on ghost and haunted houses including this one.  Men who wouldn't stay dead.


What? Interested? I am. There were so many cool books. Then our eyes started to wander to the shelves adjacent to the piles of ghost books. You will never believe what we found. Well ok, maybe you will believe it, but we couldn't believe it! There were all sorts of books on Satanism, the art of Witchcraft, books on different witches, magic and even a few book titled: The History of Magic. It was mind blowing. Caity and I spent probably a half hour pulling out books and flipping through them. At one point we were both sitting on the floor giddy and giggling. Who knew BYU was keeping this secret from me, Now I know where to go for hours of entertainment. Thanks BYU. You have temporarily redeemed yourself.

2 comments:

Racheal Jade said...

I'm pretty sure Eliphas is a wizard name.

natalli said...

I love exploring the byu library! There are some real gems in there if you know where to look. I'll have to check out the hogwarts section next time