6.06.2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 24

A song you would play at your funeral.

This may sound extremely morbid and slightly disturbing, but I have actually put a lot of thought into my funeral lately.
Thought  1: I don't want to be buried. I don't like to be in confined spaces, I have this fear of waking up inside of the grave and I love the idea of being set free to fly in the wind (cremation of course, how creepy would it be to send a dead body out into the wide open only to have it come crashing down).
Thought 2: Instead of a boring old funeral where people cry and morn my death I want to have a celebration gallery featuring everything I have created throughout my life. Maybe not Everything, but all of the good stuff!

Which leads me to the song of the day, If all of these wishes come true than this song must be played at my funeral/celebration/gallery/launching party:

I Feel Good- James Brown

No comments: