6.08.2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 26

A song you can play on an instrument.

I have to be completely honest. I was going to put Walkie Talkie Man by Steriogram, because at one time in my life I learned how to play the chorus on the guitar, but if you asked me to play it now I don't think I could really do it. So in reality I really only know how to play Heart and Soul and Chopsticks on the piano. Just like everyone else. The saddest part is I just learned how to play chopsticks a few weeks ago because as a kid my mom told us we could never play that song in her house. Probably for a good reason because when I learned it,( while my mom was out and I kindly taught it to Niques and Dezi, Your welcome mom) we played it over and over and over until even I was getting a little sick of it.

Heart and Soul and Chopsticks in the best rendition ever imagined.

No comments: