10.10.2011

my life according to R2

I have seen this done on a few different blogs and I think it is such a fun way to look at someones life. Phone pictures are not always the most beautiful or exciting pictures but they show what is important and interesting to the person taking them. So here are a few of my most recent (or semi recent) R2 pics.
*in case you are wondering R2 is my phone, yes I name my phone, I also named my computer he is Marvin the second. 


Graduation day! The march down into the belly of the Marriot Center.

 STAR WARS TOAST. 
Need I say more?

 Hidden Mickey. Derek and I were all about finding Mickeys (and 3D stuff!)

 Danielle Chips: yes maybe I bought them because they had my name on it, but they were also SOOOO good. I can't seem to find them again though. 

 Viv panted my nails. Didn't she do a wonderful job. ( I may have forgotten about it my half painted fingers until I arrived at work the next day!)

Boyfriend Barbie. Really? You can record your own voice and it talks back in a man voice. Sick. 

My mom thought maybe my old Minnie costume would fit.. When I pulled it out I couldn't help but laugh!

I had my first experience with Geo-caching. It was neat. I had fun. 

 Stout. I am a big fan of my name apparently. 

Best dress I have tried on in a long time. I still don't know why I didn't walk out of the store with it... 
thanks for playing along!

No comments: