10.02.2011

Summer Memories

Well it has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would showcase the "best of" my Summer!
Scooter Ride down the Canyon. It wouldn't be summer with out a ride or two!

This was SOOOO much fun. Jumping on the bed in our Hotel in Vegas! 

Beautiful Beach, so many fun memories. 

First experience with the new Star Tours. In case you were wondering, it was fantastic. 

My surprise pose. 

Jay Leno!

We met the winner of SYTYCD (before she won!)


I have officially decided to be a kid forever, So I switched with Dominique! 
I "fake" graduated. 

I am so glad I went to the graduation ceremonies, even though I had one more semester before I officially graduated. 

I found Cosmo, Tried to stand him up but he is much heavier than he looks. 

 Trip #2 to CA called for a trip to Joelatties!
 Great day at the beach, but we didn't sunscreen enough and had to deal with burns the rest of the trip...

Toy Story. 


We took Derek up to Rexburg to start school. 

Look how cute we all are. 

Soon I will have more of our adventure to Idaho. It was fun. 






1 comment:

Racheal Jade said...

I really, really like this! Especially your "surprise" pose! Haha!