12.11.2010

Aquabats vs. Reel Big Fish (songs of the week 7)


For my Birthday Dylan got me tickets to an AWESOME concert. Aquabats vs. Reel Big Fish. Any fan of ska knows this is epic. It was epic. It was a 5 hours of pure craziness and fun. I really really liked one of the opening bands: Suburban Legends. They were so much fun. It was the perfect birthday present and Dylan was so excited to give it to me he gave it to me a few weeks early (even though the concert wasn't until the first week of November!) Thanks Dylie!

Beard Boy aka Dylan took this footage, and it was one of the best moments of the concert. I mean there is a ROBOT on stage. How awesome is that:


Wanna watch some more of our epic concert check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KlingonKapla#p/u/0/kRIZqVvRFek

No comments: