12.11.2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: A night of Magic, Excitement and Awe.

 A night of Magic, Excitement  and Awe. 

Along with everyone else in the world, I could not wait for this night. The first installment of the last Harry Potter film. Growing up with Harry has been quite the adventure and I am not looking forward to the day that the journey ends. What will the world be like with out any more HP books or movies on their way. What do I have to look forward to in life. OK so maybe HP isn't everything but it is definitely  something. The movie was awesome, I loved every minute of it and I am glad they split it into two parts! 
I went and watched it in So Jo with my Family and  Leianne, because we have seen almost every movie together, it's tradition. (and we didn't have to wait in line!) But before going up to So Jo I met up with these people to have a mini photo shoot. (this is my pre-outfit.)



 Gage, Me, Rach, Caity, Claire. 
Then I went home and put on my REAL outfit and had another photoshoot with Niques! (take a look at her thoughts on this night here)
Here we are with our full robes on! (gotta love the London pictures behind us! It is like we are almost there)

 Cute Sisters!
 We probably would both wear these outfits in real life...



Hiding from Voldy... 
The Fab Five Ds (minus Dezi, she couldn't go because she hadn't finished the book, Sad) Does this remind you of anything?


I can't wait for the last movie! 

1 comment:

Racheal Jade said...

WAIT. I feel like this is rude. She didn't want to go or wasn't allowed?! I was nervous there was a Stout family rule that excluded members who haven't completed required reading. Poor baby sister.