7.18.2011

100

When I first noticed I almost had 100 posts I got really excited and decided I would have a special 100 post. In honor I thought I would do an epic top ten list of the top ten things in my life.
*Not in any particular order just typed as it came


10. Traveling
I love to travel. I love to explore new cultures, try new things, shop in new stores. I could happily do it for the rest of my life. Here is a picture of one of the most picturesque places I have ever been. Cinque Terra 




9. Food
I understand that food is a necessity in everyone's life, but for me it is more than that. It is a gift to be able to eat and enjoy wonderful food. I eat way more than I should all the time, but I just LOVE food.  Especially Pizza. It is my favorite. 

8. Movies
I don't think I will ever be sick of watching movies. I love to be transported to a different world, or carried of into a love story. I have so many favorite movies that I wouldn't even thing about naming them all, but because this week is all about HP I though this picture was appropriate. 


7.Adventures
I am a huge fan of adventures. Any kind of adventure. I think this one could also be Fun. I like fun things. I love trying new things. I just like to keep life interesting at all times. None of the same thing over and over again for me. 




6. Disneyland
I don't think I need to elaborate on this one. It is Disneyland. LOVE. 
Roller coasters in general should have made the list, but I am just letting them fall under Disneyland, because Disneyland is the BEST. 



5.Sewing
Creativity is one of the most important things in my life. It is one of the ways I can express myself, and I think one of the first ways I used my creativity on my own was through sewing. I love to think of something and then make it. It gives me such a sense of accomplishment. 


4.Bikes
I will be a kid forever. I have to. I love to hop on my bike and ride through puddles. That will never get old. I think if I didn't care about the whole sweating issue I would ride my bike everywhere. I love the feeling of the wind in my hair, the sense of freedom it brings and the happiness it is always accompanied with! 







3. Art
I know this is pretty broad, but I wanted to include all parts of art: music, museums, painting, photography, sculpture, creating etc. Art has really shaped me and it is through art that so many of my emotions are expressed. Without art I would not be me. 


2. Friends
I feel extremely lucky to have been blessed with such wonderful friends throughout my life. I think one of the best parts is how many friends I still stay in contact with. I have had so much fun and build so many fantastic memories with so many different people that I could go on forever. 









1. Family
I will happily admit that this is my favorite part of my life. I can always count on my family and we always have fun. (It all comes down to fun for me!) They are the best. I have the coolest parents alive and my best friends are my siblings.  Every year is just more and more fun, I can't wait to see what comes next! 




Happy 100th post!

No comments: