7.18.2011

America the Beautiful

One of the best parts of summer is the Fourth of July: Barbeques, popsicles, potato salad, homemade root beer and fireworks. What is not to like about this holiday! Plus it always renews my patriotism, as I realize how lucky I am to live in such a great place. This year was by far one of the best years for fireworks; throughout the whole neighborhood fireworks were blasting through the sky. It was fantastic!


Dezi created a flag on our driveway!
 I simply adore this picture of Derek and Niques.

 Derek and Kody's table of fun! 

Fireworks are 100 times better with theme music! 


All of the boys in the neighborhood wanted in on the action. They had to put up cones to keep them away from the table! I thought it was fun they had a fan club. 

Kody's firework went off too soon and he burnt his hand, but the pictures look pretty awesome and he looks super tough!

Wizzard Derek. 

Our ladder of joy. It makes the ground fireworks even more exciting! 

I think they successfully launched 13 bottle-rockets off at once. It was awesome. 

 Best picture of the night. The boys doing their thing. 


 Fireworks bring so much happiness. Look at her face.

The fourth of July isn't complete without sparklers.

 I started to experiment with the camera and actually had a lot of fun. Here are a few of the coolest ones. 

No comments: