7.19.2011

It All Ends.

A piece of my childhood ended today with the last Harry Potter movie. Oh what a night it was. I think everyone wanted to go all out and celebrate the greatness of Harry Potter! The movie was amazing! I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed every second of it!

Meet the crew:

Dolores Umbridge

Luna Lovegood

Tom Riddle

Bellatrix Lestrange
Dylan was Dumbledore but he had to run off before we could really get any pictures. 

The Gang

Derek saved some smoke bombs so we could take cool pictures. They are bloody brilliant! 


 Dezi didn't like the smoke so much. It hurt her eyes. 

This one is my favorite. I would not want to mess with Derek. 

Derek spent a good portion of the evening drawing dark marks on all of us. I am a little sad that mine has almost faded away. 

The night was only complete when I met up with Leianne. We have been going to Harry Potter premieres for a very long time! I was so excited to see that she dressed up to! 

It was the perfect night, and the perfect movie. As J.K. Rowling said:
 "Whether you come back by page or by the big screen , Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

1 comment:

kate. said...

you look awesome as Bellatrix!!