3.27.2012

a little more disneyland and a hint of LA

As promised here are a few more pictures of our adventures in Disneyland along with pictures from the Getty  and the beach!
 morning of the 24 hours.


 R2 jumped out of my hand... and this is what happened. 

 the Getty has been on my museum bucket list for a long time and I absolutely loved it.
 it is a  building that is as artistic on the outside as the works housed inside. 

 apparently Lady Gaga didn't invent the hair bow.... 

 a few of my favorite artists and some eco-friendly straws. Win and double win. 

 in addition to awesome art and architecture the Getty has an amazing view of LA and really pretty frames.

 the soundsational parade featuring my boyfriend: Aladin. 

 California Adventure, our quest to find the best donuts, and the pacific. 

 beach time, Mary Poppins Cafe, and the best donuts! 

and because i love it so much i bring you a glimpse at The World of Color.