3.28.2012

my life after school: the graduation.

It has officially been 3 months since I have graduated from BYU. I thought it might be time to share a couple of my "graduation" photos. I walked in August so I "fake graduated" before I actually graduated (finished classes/received diploma.)
Here are a few pictures from that momentous event!







In December I finished my last class, took my last final and then celebrated with a few friends and lots of waffles. It all felt so surreal at the time! Even more amazing was Caity and I finished at the same time! Sometimes it feels like we were in school forever! 
But at the same time it feels like just yesterday she was walking into my dorm declaring her love for London, and our instant friendship began! I am so lucky to have her as a friend and I am glad we shared as many fun and exciting, occasionally dangerous memories as we did! I know I couldn't have made it through school without her!  I can't wait to see what adventures we have in the years to come! Look out world here we come! 

Here we are in the very beginning, as little freshman, and at the end, as wise graduates! 

1 comment:

Caity Bennett said...

AH! I just saw all these posts and I LOOOVEE them! We had so many adventures and I'm so excited to see what crazy shenanigans we'll get into next :) LOVE YOUUU