11.29.2010

I don't want to do my Homework anymore, So I will remember a better time.

OCTOBER.
Well I am sick of staring at my research and I am ready for a break so the catch up continues. October has never let me down. With my birthday, Halloween, spooks, thrills, and fall weather what is there not to love. This October lived up to its expectations. It was fantastic. To celebrate my actual birthday I went over to Racheal where some of the greatest friend in the world were ready to eat some delicious cake
with some of the COOLEST plate ever invented.
Then we made our way to Nightmare on 13th. I love haunted houses and was so excited to go to this one for my birthday. It was lots of fun and full of lots of spooks and haunts. 
Here are the girls. I love them all. 
Here we are with Freddy Krueger. Scary! 
The only part of my birthday I didn't like was the snow. It always snows on my birthday. Why mother nature why? The rest was perfect. Afterwards I went home where my family had a pumpkin ready for me to carve and warm chocolate chip cookies. It was perfect. I loved my birthday. Then the next weekend I decided to throw a Birthday/Halloween Dinner party. I was really nervous to do a dinner party, but in my opinion it was a hit! I loved every minute of it. I am grateful to have such wonderful friends and family who would spend the night eating and playing games with me! 
I had so much fun decorating. I really would love to be a party planner for a living. Best job ever! 
Here is my appetizer setting. 
 The place settings.
 The Menu!
 The Table
 I was so happy with the way my poisoned apples turned out!

 Derek looked super creepy!
 All of us ready to eat!
 Yummy fingers
 Zombie meat topped with a ghost!
 Graveyard.
 Group photo.
The games were probably the best part! We were laughing all night long. So much fun! 





I am so glad this party was so fun because I was sick the next night and didn't get to go out and wear my other Halloween costume. Luckily I have great friends (Carly and Spencer) who let me eat dinner and watch a movie with them! I had to take a couple pictures of my costume though because I had been waiting to wear it since last Halloween. Don't worry I am sure I will find a reason to wear it again!
 The force vs magic. Epic.
 Padme- ready for battle.
 Gage and I had so much fun making his Sirius Black costume. He had THE greatest costume of all time.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I want this night to happen again!

mine az said...

Wow!! You had an awesome birthday dear; all the pictures are saying that you had a lot of fun. I also had Halloween theme on my birthday last year. All my friends and family enjoyed that day. Best part was that my little sister organized party for me. For me it was the best halloween party nyc I have ever had.