11.27.2010

The Rest of Summer YESness.

So I am going all the way back to the end of summer. I will give you the readers digest version of how my life ended. Ok it didn't end but school sure did suck out a lot of the fun! Rach and I were determined to check off as many things as possible from our list. We didn't get to everything but we did a pretty good job!

One of those things included going to a rodeo. So we did.
It was my very first Rodeo, and it was more fun than I expected it to be! 
 We also needed to get shakes (and maybe fries too) from Granny's in Heber. They were DELICIOUS.

 Afterwards we had a little photo shoot by Deer Creek, while we ate our shakes. We are awesome what can I say!

THEN, THE BEST NIGHT EVER HAPPENED....
She & Him came to SLC to play for FREE at the Twilight Concert Series. Love them. Loved everything about that night. We kept screaming Best Night Ever. And that is what it was. 

Pre-excitement waiting photoshoot. 


 We caught up on our Vegetarian reading.
 So much excitement.. and waiting.
 Some of the best people in this world.
 When I grow up I want to be just like Zooey.

The Crew. 

It wouldn't be a complete summer without a trip to the zoo. They had baby elephants, monkeys, and bats. I love the zoo, it takes me back to the days of sack lunches and field trips! 
Not very many people know this, I learned it from Caity this summer, but Kangaroos are actually a mythical creature... somehow so are igloos... 
We had a thing this day. 
Giraffes are my favorite animal. 
Look how cute we are. 
Another thing crossed off our list. We love saying Yes to Life! 


Right after school started we figured summer wasn't over until the first day of fall so we were able to squeeze in a few last things off our list. Including a trip to Vegas for Fashion's night out! If I couldn't be in NYC for this why not Vegas! We had so much fun.  
Our first night out on the town. 
 The Girls. Love her.
 Right before we got on the NY NY roller coaster. Awesome.
 Right after! So much fun!
 Night 2 included Phantom and dancing!
 We had the Best seats ever. So awesome. We maybe weren't sitting in our own seats though.... hehehe.
 Stage+Rach+Me=lots of pictures.
Hand at the level of your eye crazy Phantom way.

No comments: