11.27.2010

September was full of fun.

Don't worry everyone, I haven't forgotten about the rest of my Boston/New York trip. That will come soon. I promise. Moving on to the next segment of my year 10. September. September was a lot of fun. I hadn't been sucked into school too much, so we packed as much as possible into the month we could. 

We went to the fair.  Some sailors sang for us. We danced for them. 
There were animals. They smelled, but we still had fun.

Themes are a very important part of my life, and R usually agrees with me. We were so excited for the new season of glee we just had to have a themed party to celebrate. Our theme: New York. Then we thought, how ever will we decorate.... oh I know let's make Broadway musical posters featuring US. So we did, at 3 am. We opened up her costume box, and went to town.
Our favorite:
Wicked.
Practically Perfect in Mary Poppins
Clearly this is Lion King. I know, my mane is great. 
We are the coolest Cats around
For the party we dressed up as New York as we could. I went with Vanessa from Gossip Girl. Carly is wearing the traditional all black of a true New Yorker.
Blair, Artist, Vanessa and Serena
Another List item was to ride the Sundance full moon lift. Another thing I had never done before and it was a lot of fun. We thought it was really cold. If only we could go back to that weather. It is much colder now. 
 R. knew a guy on the inside and we got to ride for free!
 I was dared to put my hand in the ice for 30 seconds. Deal. Not even hard.


It is not a great September with out a celbration for Caity's birthday. We had to out-do last years awesome Vegas Themed Party, and after a lot of thought we came up with the perfect theme. All things England. 
My dad made this awesome Mural for our wall, with all of the best parts of London! He was so great he even came down to do caricatures throughout the whole party thanks Dad! (check out his awesome art work here)

 This was our tribute to the West End.
 A party is only as good as it's playlist. We listened to only British artists.
Magical Harry Potter food.
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
We even had Butterbeer, (and really classy cups....) 

Some of the guest included JR Tolkien 
The Spice Girls, well at least Sporty, Scary and Posh.
Cho Chang and Sir Elton John even made appearances! 
The Birthday girl dressed up as none other then Salazar Slytherin.  

September was definitely a month to remember.





No comments: