11.27.2010

The Life of a College Student.

Dear readers of my blog, and my future self who will look back on this,
Well believe it or not the life of a college student is often times pretty busy. Any free time not filled with reading or writing, (which is getting shorter and shorter)  is usually spent sleeping these days. Which means things like blogging, exercise, cleaning and laundry don't happen as often as they used to. Don't worry I still wear clean clothes everyday, that is an advantage of having way more clothes then necessary! This Thanksgiving break I have tried to catch up on all of the things I haven't had time for, I spent a LONG time cleaning the huge mess of my room and doing laundry, I have slept in, and taken naps, I substituted eating for exercise... maybe not as beneficial but way more fun! That leaves catching up on my blog and since I am stuck at work all day and have no desire to do homework right now, what better time then now! So here goes my attempt to catch up on my life. Ready set go.
-d.

No comments: