5.14.2011

30 day Song Challenge- Day 1

So I very rarely do things like this, but sometimes trendy things do suck me in, I am sorry. I am human after all. I decided to give in and do this blog/tumblr challenge thing because 1. I have some free time on my hands these days. 2. I have been looking for something to blog about. 3. I like music. 4. I looked fun! I like fun.

So here goes the first of my 30 Days of songs. *Discloser, I may have adapted the list slightly because I had a hard time choosing songs.

Day 1: Favorite song: I don't have an All-Time Fav, so I decided to do my favorite today.

Noah and the Whale- Waiting for my Chance to Come
This song was an instant favorite as soon as I got their new album. It is catchy and fun and just fits perfectly into my life right now. I love it when songs wiggle their way into my life like this one has.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

I can't wait to see them live!!