5.28.2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 15



A song that describes you.

This one was hard for me. I don't feel like I have been classified in any one song. So I am kind of cheating on this one. The song I "picked" is I'll Follow the Sun by The Beatles because 1) I like the sun and summer and warmth 2) I am very optimistic; sometimes to an unrealistic point, or so I have been told. I like to see the good in things, so for me there is always a way to see the Sunlight!
But I am not completely satisfied with this being the song that describes me because I also like to Sing in the Rain, and Dance Through Life. I Believe in a Thing Called Love. I can be tough and Bulletproof when I need to, and I am very competitive much like a Shark in the Water, and sometimes I feel like I am On My Own. But in general I am just a girl who will follow the sun.

No comments: