5.19.2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 6

Todays challenge?
A song that reminds you of somewhere.

I could have chosen hundreds of different songs because I associate a lot of song with different places. This was the first one I thought of though. This song reminds me of the latest time I was in London. I had just finished my Study Abroad in Italy and had been slightly disconnected with the world of music. (they did play Madonna's and Justins 4 Minutes over and over in Italy though.) So when I got to London the first thing I did was go to my favorite radio station. This song came on and first my Dad got super excited because he loved the song, and it just instantly fit into my life. Songs do that a lot to me. So here it is, The song that reminds me of my summer in Europe:

Viva La Vida - Coldplay

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Racheal Jade said...

I'm a little offended that my car running dance didn't make it in this post :)

d. said...

I forgot about the running dance. I don't know how. BEST THING EVER.