5.29.2011

Hairography

So I have now logged almost 28 hours of work this weekend, and I think I may have lost my mind around hour 20. Which means I find things much more entertaining and cool than usual. Also I stumble  a lot. Today I found this cool Hairography on some random girl's blog and I thought it was really cool. So I thought I would create my own, by taking a look at my past hair styles.  Also I have learned I make a lot of funny faces.
Top Row:
1. London Hair- Very strait, long and my natural color. I loved how long my hair was!
2. Senior Year- I got a perm right before I started my senior year and played around with dark colors the first half of the year. This is probably the best my hair has ever looked. It actually held curl.Neat.
3. I started going lighter towards the end of the year. I loved this color.
4. Favorite Coloring. I loved the chunks of blonde. Loved it.
5. Shortly after starting at BYU I went back to the dark, and it started to loose it's desire to curl again.
Row 2:
1. This is basically what my hair looked like my entire freshman year.
2. As summer came, I was back at the pool getting tan and my hair naturally got much lighter.
3. Itching for a change, whipsy bangs are always the answer.
4. Fall darkens my hair and I went for more blunt bangs
5. The BIG change. After years of debating it I finally chopped off my hair into a lovely a-line bob. It was so invigorating.
Row Three:
1. The long Italian bob. I loved everything about being in italy, even my hair, it was the perfect cut to be living over seas. Easy to do, fun to wear.
2. After I got home from Italy I thought it would be a good Idea to cut it all one length, the shortest. Probably the only cut I regret. But It was cute once it grew out a bit like here.
3. I mostly put this in because it is funny to me. But hair is growing, and I began growing out my bangs.
4. The LONG growth process.
5. Full side bangs. I love these almost as much as my now bangs. I think the fuller the bangs on me the better.
Row Four:
1. As I grow out I play with color more because I need change. This was a deep redish purple that was really fun.
2. The Bangs finally grew out. This was the first time since I was about 14 that I hadn't had some sort of bang. It was fun. But only for a while.
3. Dark. Again. This is my Favorite color (not including the chunks of course).
4. If you can not tell by the look in my eyes in this picture I was not happy with this hair. I like long but I needed a little something to give it some pow: like this:
5. Best. Bangs. Ever. I love these bangs. Full, real bangs. I think it helps hide my large forehead, or maybe frames my long face, but I love love love this cut. So I am keeping it for awhile.

No comments: